Smart Vent / Register Booster Fan - 3 Units
Smart Vent Booster Fan - Diverting Home HVAC Airflow to where it should be!
- » Easy to Install, Easy to Use - Easy DIY setup. install the device into your home’s vent within a few minutes.
- » Smart Sync with all thermostats - No matter if you have a smart or conventional thermostat, your device connects to them all. ecobee and Nest compatible.
- » Save 30% on average on your HVAC energy bill
- » iOS & Android App - Choose between 4 different operation modes (Auto, Eco, ON/OFF) using the app. The firmware is always updated over the air, when WiFi is connected.
- » Set Room Temperature (Microzoning) - Set your desired temperature per room or area
- » Variable Speed Fans - For when you need more or less airflow.
- » WiFi Enabled - Connect to WiFi in order to benefit from all the features using the app.
- » No Wifi? No problem, drop your fan in your vent. It automatically syncs with your HVAC, in "Energy Saving" mode.
- » Barely Visible, Highly Effective - Smart Booster fan sits under your existing vent grill and boosts the air when you need it without changing the look of your room, keep using your existing grills.
- » Unique design - Fits in almost any 4”x10” vent boots and the springs keep it tightly in proper depth allowing common grills to be placed on top.
- » 4 different operating modes - Auto, Eco, ON & OFF for adjusting to the set temperature, best saving results, Always on or simply off.
>> 30 day money back guarantee
>> 1 year warranty
>> Do it yourself installation
|Smart and WiFi-enabled booster fans to improve Airflow (80 cfm) coming from HVAC Systems|
|Fits in 4"x10" registers|
|Android & iOS Apps|
|Quiet operation (28 Dba)|
|Works in sync with smart thermostats (Nest & ecobee), as well as conventional thermostats|
|Can operate with or without WiFi connectivity|
|Safe and low voltage operation with wall adapter|
|Internet connection with a WiFi connectivity|
|Mobile device or Tablet running iOS or Android|
|Wall outlets in each room|
|Forced air central heating and/or cooling system (HVAC systems)|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can look for your answers here, if you couldn't find what you need, ask us right away!
No. Smart cocoon booster fan is a “Do It Yourself” device and can be installed by anyone, but if you prefer to hide the cables or run them through the ducting system we will be happy to assist and connect you with one of our professional installers.